Nott Ltd Solutions provides social media strategy and management to coaches, entrepreneurs and local businesses. We support our clients in their internet marketing efforts to build credibility, be known as experts in their field and attract their ideal clients.
Nott Ltd has paid, two-month internships available. In this role, you will help write and manage our clients' social media campaigns. This internship is ideal for marketing, journalism or English students interested in a career in social media.
Hours are flexible and can range from 10 to 20 hours a week with a stipend of $200-$400 per month.
Training will be provided for:
* Posting updates for Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
* Writing & editing blog posts
* Setting up new accounts for social media, as well as Google & Yahoo
* Posting & formatting blogs posts on WordPress
* Creating & sending email newsletters
* Light research for potential content to be used on our clients' social media properties
* Client liason, appointment setting & follow-up
The right candidate does not have to have social media experience (though understanding & using it is a definite plus, even for personal use), but the follow qualities are must-haves:
Qualities & Skills
* Positive attitude
* Excellent writing skills & impeccable grammar usage (if you say you "write good," this is not the internship for you)
* Can distinguish between informal & formal writing
* Quick learner
* Flexible & comfortable with web sites & social media
* Ability to engage patiently & compassionately with our clients & their clients
* Can type at least 35 wpm
* Enjoys working on the computer by themselves with minimum supervision
* Takes initiative to solve problems
* Strong organizational, record-keeping & prioritization skills
* Adheres to deadlines & given timeframes to complete tasks
* Ability to think quickly & formulate responses within an extremely short time frame
Email your resume as a .doc or .pdf to [email protected] with "Resume" in the subject line. Please, no phone calls.