Social media can be a little scary for small businesses to implement. It's the only type of advertising that talks back to you!
What's great about social media is that it can be leveraged to showcase what makes your business unique -- you and your staff. Take advantage of social media's ease of entry and visual storytelling to build a personal connection to your current and potential clients.
Compel Potential Clients By:
- Post fun, social, & informative information 80% of the time.
- Respond within an hour, at most a day to comments & questions.
- Keep your posts under 80 characters to get the most engagement.
- Build your social media following organically & integrated with your other marketing tactics like sending out an email newsletter that spreads the word about your Facebook page.
- Ask questions & post enticing content.
- Post no more than 2 times a day on your Facebook Page. (I disagree with the infographic on posting no more than 4x a day. Post daily if time allows.)
Here are twelve best practices to compelling social media on Facebook: